- Robot Coupe CL50E Continuous Feed Food Processor, No Bowl#ROBOCL50EBoelter Price: $2,033.00 / EA
- Usually Ships in 1-2 DaysRobot Coupe R2N Continous Feed Food Processor, 3 Qt#ROBOR2NBoelter Price: $1,162.00 / EA
- Usually Ships in 1-2 DaysWaring WFP11S Commercial Batch Bowl Food Processor - 2.5 qt#WARIWFP11SBoelter Price: $499.00 / EA
- Usually Ships in 1-2 DaysWaring WFP14SC Continuous Feed Food Processor, 3 Qt#WARIWFP14SCBoelter Price: $665.00 / EA
- Free shippingHobart Food Processor w/Continuous Feed & Half Size Hopper#HOBAFP100-1BBoelter Price: $4,741.66 / EA
- Free shippingHobart FP250-1B Continuous Feed Food Processor, 6 Plates#HOBAFP250-1BBoelter Price: $7,589.89 / EA
- Free shippingHobart FP350-1B Continuous Feed Food Processor, 6 Plates#HOBAFP350-1BBoelter Price: $10,427.34 / EA
Your commercial food processor is essential to the speed and efficiency of your foodservice operation. Food processors have the ability to slice, dice, chop, shred, mince, purée and julienne, quick enough to keep up on your busiest day. Before purchasing your commercial food processor, it is important consider the different design specifications, horsepower and footprint. Food service operations have limited counter space, so think about where your food processor will go. If you’re preparing large amounts of food at once, or throughout the day, consider a food processor with a continuous feed chute, and a higher horsepower. Operations that require more limited usage should consider a processor with 1 horsepower or less.